Raspberry Leaf Tea (Conventional)
This tea is also called as feminine tea as it is packed with various benefits for women especially for pregnant ladies and nursing mommies.
- good for female reproductive system & strengthen the uterus before & after delivery
- increase breastmilk supply
- Ease menstrual discomfort
- Improve reproductive health
- Balance hormones to increase fertility
- May prevent miscarriage by strengthening and toning the uterine wall
- high in Vitamins C, E, A, B and has significant amounts of major minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus. It also contains essential trace minerals such as zinc, iron, chromium and manganese.
- lower unhealthy blood pressure and blood sugar levels, as well as to treat acne, adrenal fatigue, sore throat, canker sores, and cold and fevers.
- May reduce morning sickness
- Improves the effectiveness of contractions
- May be especially beneficial to VBAC moms. A stronger uterus is less likely to rupture.
- Improve strength of amniotic sac
- Reduced pain during labor and after birth. By toning the muscles used during labor and delivery, labor may be shorter and less painful.
- Helps balance postpartum hormones
- High mineral count helps bring in breast milk for many women