French Rose Buds Tea
Rose petal tea is a cup of health! Below are the benefits of rose tea:
1. Makes skin young and healthy due to its antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidative properties
2. Good for troubled skin since its full with vitamin A and E. It reduces the wrinkles and fine lines too, and an effective home remedy for dark circles. The antioxidants curb the free radicals damaging the skin, thus delaying premature ageing.
3. Good for women: it alleviates the heaviness of the flow, while lowering the pain. Rose petal tea is also a good home remedy for infertility and irregular periods.
4. Immune booster: A good source of vitamin C, two cups of this tea a day helps in improving the immunity power of your body. This, in turn, safeguards you from various health conditions and combats the infections in a better way.
5. Cures sore throat:
A warm cup of rose tea is an effective home cure for sore throat. Plus, its vitamin C content helps in fighting the infection in a better way, thus ensuring a faster relief from sore throat, runny nose, and cold.
6. 7. Cure For Constipation And Diarrhea:
The tea is a natural laxative, and is more effective in people who are suffering from liver conditions. Along with its detoxifying properties, its laxative properties enable it to act as a natural cure for constipation. It works the other way also, which means it is equally efficient as a cure for diarrhea and dysentery.
7. 10. Helps To Lose Weight:
A zero calorie drink akin to your green tea, it calms down your hunger pangs. Once you have your cravings under control, you can travel through your weight loss journey in an easier way.
8. Natural Stress Buster:
Drink rose petals tea to mellow down your stress levels after a long day. Yes! It has a positive impact on balancing the stress and emotional hormones by calming down your nervous system. The anti-depressant and tranquilizing properties enable it to be used as a sleep inducing drink too.
There you go! A packload of benefits!